Monday, July 30, 2012




Vintage Red Bag - Thrifted | Sephora Crush Lipstick
Below you'll find Saturday's outfit of the day. Despite the rainy and gloomy weather, I wanted to be bright...but practical! This outfit was perfect for a day out on the town, casual but trendy.

Here's a tip! Try out a collar necklace under a collared shirt for a more subtle approach. Metals go surprisingly well with almost any color palette so take a risk!

I paired a mustard yellow top with maroon colored high wasted pants (rolled for a cropped effect). I threw in a gold egyptian-styled collar necklace under my top, and a vintage red bag with gold accents for a little pop. Topped off the outfit with my favorite cheetah print loafers for comfort. The cheesy smile wasn't included :P

Comment with questions!
xo

Collar Necklace - Forever 21



0 comments:

Post a Comment