Monday, September 23, 2013



Happy Monday (and Libra Season) my little fashionistas!

Goodness, it's been QUITE a while, but if you knew what I've been up to, you'd forgive me! Since the last time I posted, the fashion industry has taken me under it's little wing, and it's been such a pleasure. And while on my adventure to Wardrobe Stylist riches, I came across a nifty start-up that I had to share!

I sat down with Glorelys Mora, Publicist and Social Media Manager for Wishi, and chopped it up about what the hype surrounding Wishi was all about. Wishi serves as a social styling room where you can get advice on what to wear on your big date, or a regular night on the town with your girls. The site allows you to upload photos of your own items, or choose similar items from their database. Then other Wishi members have the chance to use your personal items to help you glam up!

Of course I tried it out and fell in LOVE! As a wardrobe stylist, I find that it's so easy for me to creatively style someone else, but when it comes to me, i'm stuck! So I can log into Wishi, request styling from my fellow fashion lovers and i'm good to go!

What I love most is the use of my own items. It saves me money and time from having to head out and buy a million new things (because we all know i'd jump at the chance ;) ) and gives me insight from someone that may have a completely different style from me.

The start-up is taking off super fast, and will soon become a staple in the online-fashion industry. Log onto Wishi, connect via Facebook so your own friends can help you out, and get to looking fabulous! See what the hype is about and let me know how you like it.

Stay tuned for a new look and some goodies :*

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment